You will need:
- A food processor
- White kidney beans (2x tins)
- Butter beans (1x small tin)
- ½ chopped onion
- Crushed garlic (4 cloves)
- Chives (2 tbsp)
- 4-6 heaped tbsp gluten free flour
- A splash of vegetable oil
- Salt (⅓ tsp)
- Black pepper (½ tsp)
- Turmeric (⅓ tsp)
What to do:
- Add the onion, garlic, black pepper, turmeric & salt into the food processor.
- Drain all the beans and empty them into the food processor, then start mixing.
- When smooth add flour one tbsp at a time and mix in between until a dough is formed.
- Add 2 tbsp of chives and mix again until evenly spread.
- Dust a clean surface with flour and empty the mixture onto it.
- Separate the mixture into 8 equal balls and shape your burgers.
- Heat a splash of vegetable oil in a large frying pan and place the burgers into it.
- Shallow fry for 3-4mins each side or until golden.
Fry the burgers for 6-8 min and they are ready to eat. If you don’t want them straight away, don’t cook them.Just put them in freezer bags and place them in the fridge (will last several days) or freezer (will last much longer). Enjoy!